© Copyright Kevin L Hanlon & Associates, Inc All Rights Reserved
Rhode Island Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Of all Rhode Island motorcycle crashes are considered among the worst, since they frequently result in serious injuries or death. Since motorcycles can be driven at high speeds and afford their riders minimal protection, injuries are reported, by some estimates, in a staggering 98% of motorcycle accidents!
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, a motorcycle rider is 8 times more likely to be injured and 37 times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than the occupant of a car.
Just in the past decade, motorcycle accident deaths have not simply climbed steadily; they have actually doubled, in part due to the fact that more and more motorcycles are being purchased each year, not only by younger riders, but, increasingly, by riders over 40. Rhode Island has one of the leading rates of motorcycle accident injuries and fatalities in the entire country.
Call Us Now and We Will Start Working on Your Case Today!
- We will Advise you of Liability and Insurance Policy Information.
- We will get your motorcycle out of the tow yard,
- We will get you reimbursed for your out-of-pocket expenses,
- We will get your motorcycle repaired or top dollar replacement value,
- We will get you the best medical care and get your medical bill paid,
- We will get your lost income and wages,
- We will tell you how much is your case worth.
Contact us today by Email or call us today at (401) 788-0600 to speak with a representative from our firm..